Lead Irrigation Supervisor
This job is located in Osage Beach, MO. This position offers a sign-on bonus.
The Irrigation Lead Supervisor is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing commercial and residential irrigation systems. The Supervisor must be able to work independently while responding to service call requests as well as responsible for interaction with the customer in a timely manner to deliver exceptional customer service and reliable performance of the watering systems. This full-time, year-round position does involve installation duties during the off season.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Able to work independently without the need for close supervision.
- Complete required documentation of time and materials used on a daily basis.
- Respond to all calls in a timely manner and provide excellent customer service.
- Build and uphold a culture of professionalism by adhering to the company’s core values.
- Keep work vehicle and equipment clean and organized.
- Properly care for and maintain all equipment assigned to service vehicle.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2+ years combined experience in RES/COM irrigation service.
- Have completed advanced irrigation industry training certificate (Preferred).
- Able to program and operate a wide range of irrigation controllers.
- Good working knowledge diagnostic and tracking equipment.
- Trained in the installation and service of 2-wire systems.
- Experienced in diagnosing and repairing pump systems.
- Able to use hydraulic charts to determine proper flow and pipe sizing.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and qualifying MVR for company auto insurance.
- Ability to always maintain a professional, positive, and charismatic demeanor.
- Able to interact professionally with customers, team members, and others at all times.
- Generally, M-F, 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M., with some Saturdays required during peak season.
- Required to work outdoors in seasonal weather conditions (inclement weather).
- Superior family-oriented company culture built on respect & professionalism.
- Drug-free workplace promoting diversity in the workforce.
- Company culture of “safety first” at all times.
- Numerous opportunities for training and continuing education.
Compensation & Benefits:
- This is a salaried position based on skills and experience.
- Paid vacation (PTO) and 6 paid holidays after one year.
- 401K Program
- Primary Care Membership after 90 days
- Performance Bonus Program
Landscape Professionals: Crew Leaders
Are you a landscape, hardscape, or irrigation professional looking for more than just another job? If you have experience in project management, have reliable transportation, and a valid Class E (or higher) driver’s License….if you have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and you rock a “can-do” attitude….then we are DEFINITELY looking for YOU!
Heartland Landscape Group has openings for experienced Crew Leaders. You will be a crucial part of making beautiful things happen!
Crew leaders will be responsible for leading their crew, maintaining a stocked tool trailer, ensuring job site safety and cleanliness, and finishing projects on time and within established efficiency guidelines. The rate of pay is commensurate with your experience level.
Heartland Landscape Group is a family-owned company with a family-focused work environment. We offer a competitive starting wage with performance bonuses, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal days and an optional health care program (after a successful probationary period).
Heartland Landscape Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Entry Level Landscaping Jobs
Do you need a job? Do you take pride in your work? Do you enjoy being outside?
Heartland Landscape Group is GROWING and have we got the job for you! We are looking to train and employ quality landscapers at Lake of the Ozarks.
If you have reliable transportation and are punctual, then this entry-level position is a great opportunity. With weekday hours and LOTS of room for advancement, your potential is limited only by your attitude and work ethic. Do you want that Crew Leader or management position? We can show you how to get there, but only you can make it happen.
Job duties include general hardscape activities for installing retaining walls, building waterfalls, and of course mulch distribution and other beautifying ground coverings. Must be able to lift 75lbs repeatedly.
We are a family-owned company with a family-focused work environment and offer a competitive starting wage and paid holidays, paid vacation, paid personal days, optional health care program (after successful probationary period), as well as performance bonuses.
Heartland Landscape Group is an equal opportunity employer, and we are looking forward to hearing from YOU. You will be a crucial part of making beautiful things happen.